St Andrews Purlwell Batley (in the United Benefice of Batley) have adopted the Safeguarding Policy of the Church of England as set out in the following link:
This confirms our commitments as follows:-
- Promoting a safer environment and culture.
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children and vulnerable adults.
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation.
- Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse or other affected persons.
- Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns/allegations of abuse and other affected persons.
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk.
The Safeguarding Officer of the Church is David Ashton who can be contacted by email at email@example.com
The Incumbent is Revd Martin Naylor (01924 473049)
Further information and contact details can be found on the poster below and on the Diocesan Safeguarding page at https://www.leeds.anglican.org/safe
If a child or adult is at immediate risk of significant harm contact Social Services or the Police.